Application for Employment (Obama had his way so I have time to play)

More
18 Sep 2010 04:23 #105176 by Ormus
Ormus replied the topic: Re: Application for Employment (Obama had his way so I have time to play)

My current knowledge of SoD is: Not Applicable as Ormus will go get me flagged in his off time, lest I show up at his house and beat him up irl.

lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Sep 2010 04:25 #105177 by Kinvaras
Kinvaras replied the topic: Re: Application for Employment (Obama had his way so I have time to play)
Get on it Ormie!  ;D

More
18 Sep 2010 06:54 #105178 by Torstens
Torstens replied the topic: Re: Application for Employment (Obama had his way so I have time to play)
What a great app.  ;D

You do need some levels, that is the only thing I could recommend at this point.

More
18 Sep 2010 15:28 #105179 by Goth
Goth replied the topic: Re: Application for Employment (Obama had his way so I have time to play)
Lol yep you still got that ability to take a big bite with words.

More
19 Sep 2010 16:42 #105192 by adetia
adetia replied the topic: Re: Application for Employment (Obama had his way so I have time to play)
Hey Kinvaras ;)

Its good to hear from you!

Catch me in game sometime if you are actually stopping in from time to time.. also, granting you retired board access so you can traumatize the others.

<3

More
19 Sep 2010 18:14 - 26 Sep 2010 02:31 #105193 by Acanthe
Acanthe replied the topic: Re: Application for Employment (Obama had his way so I have time to play)
Kin!  Boy, did you bring back some memories. Glad to see you haven't been thrown under a jail somewhere!

Just have to add....watching your NCIS episode now.
Last Edit: 26 Sep 2010 02:31 by Acanthe.

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds